To schedule an appointment at one of our three (3) convenient locations, please call our main office at 408-240-5960, and specify the office locations you are scheduling for.
Please bring the following information with you to EACH AND EVERY OFFICE VISIT:
1. Bring your current insurance card. If you have secondary insurance coverage, please bring that too.
2. For established patients, if your insurance has changed, please let us know before your next office visit so we can confirm coverage with your new insurance.
3. Make sure we have your current home address, mailing address, and best telephone number to reach you. If there is any change, please let us know as soon as possible, preferably prior to your office visit.
4. Bring the list of your current prescription medications/supplements with name, dosage and how many times a day you take them. If you are uncertain, you can simply bring your medications in their original containers.
5. Bring your pharmacy information (pharmacy name, address, and phone and fax numbers).
6. We will need the names of your other treating physicians- especially your primary care physician and referring physician.
7. Please bring with you (to your office visit) any pertinent medical records that Dr. Chow should have and/or review. DO NOT assume hospitals or laboratories will automatically send them to us. If you are expecting other physicians, laboratory facilities or hospitals to send us records, please call us before your office visit to confirm we have received them.
8. Please call our office with any questions, and please DO NOT send medical questions about your treatment by mail or email or text message.
We are a participating provider for most national and local insurance plans. When you make your appointment please have your insurance information ready. And bring your insurance card with you to every doctor visit. If you have a change of insurance please let us know so that we can update your file.
Additionally, many insurance companies require authorization before any tests or procedures can be scheduled; or they may prohibit doing multiple tests on the same day. Please be mindful of this and be patient with us, and factor this in if you have time restraints.
If this is an emergency, please call 911
GENERAL INFORMATION & SCHEDULING QUESTIONS
Languages = Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese.
Mon – Fri
8:30 – 5:00
Dr. Chow Office at Regional Medical Center of San Jose